Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Corn Chowder

It surely brings me a lot of memory about this.

I had made that when I was a college student living in an apartment and I still remember that recipe for years and years.

My girls loved it and asking for a second bowl of it.

I really love the simple foods because it is not too hard to make it and makes it more decent foods to enjoy it!


Ingredients:

2 cans of corn (white or yellow)
1 can of creamed corn (white or yellow)
Ham steak, diced
Couple stalks of celery, chopped
1 medium sweet or white onions, finely chopped
1 cup of milk

Cook the onion and celery with a little bit of butter for like 2 to 4 minutes in the pot. Then pour the rest ingredients.

Cook until the vegetables become tender.

You can add a little more of milk if you feel it's not enough.

Add Salt and Freshly Grounded Black Pepper for taste

No comments:

Post a Comment