Monday, December 6, 2010

Ground Beef Vegetable Soup

One night, I was trying to think what to cook so I invaded into my refrigerator, freezer and pantry shelves to see what I have so far.

I thought of why not to use ground beef, frozen mixed vegetable, a can of tomato sauce and uncooked pasta to make it as a soup.

So I just threw it altogether and it came out pretty good. You never knew what you have in your fridge, freezer and pantry shelves by threw it altogether to create a good meal.


1 pound ground beef or turkey, fully cooked and drained
A bag of frozen mixed vegetable
1 can of tomato sauce
Use that tomato sauce to get a few fills of water
Any spices that you have it on your shelf (salt, black pepper, garlic and etc)
Any shapes of pasta that you have it on your shelf (cook it in a separate pan)

Just throw it altogether and becomes a soup!

Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment