Monday, December 6, 2010

Country Ham Casserole

I do remember one day when I visited my mom.

I noticed that my mom was creating that dish and saying me that I would love this.

So I had tried this and it was pretty GOOD. I asked her what was it. Amazing it was pretty simple by adding a few ingredients that's all.

So I had made that during the cold season to enjoy the warm decent meal. If you already have those ingredients then go for it to make one!


Ham Steak, chopped
4 or 5 potatoes, peeled and chopped
Fresh Green Beans, break into halves and remove the ends

Cook it altogether in a large pot until the potatoes becomes tender. Drain it into the drainer.

Mix that 3 ingredients with one can of cream of mushroom into the casserole pan. Bake at 350 degree for like 15 mins or less until it becomes bubbly and hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment